The 2020 Windsurf Foil Set 1150 takes windsurf foiling to a new level. With foil racing developing into a very high-end corner market, not viable for non-racing, we’ve created a foil set that closes the gap from first time foiling to performance free-race foiling.
The new windsurf setup comes with a user-friendly 75 cm mast and sets a new standard in free-ride and free-race foils. Keeping the easy access that our windsurf foils are known for and combining it with a new speed realm that is easy to reach without ever getting out of control. This new setup can accommodate bigger sails more naturally then our 2019 setup allowing for more side pressure in a completely natural windsurfing stance.
The 2020 windsurf wing is designed to work with the 2020 Stabilizer 320.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES
- Abracadabra plate
- Front Wing
- Mast (see "Foil Complete Chart" in our Jet Foil Guide)
- Stabilizer (see "Stabilizer Chart" in our Jet Foil Guide)
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set
- 3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws
- 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws
- 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws
- Note: Jet 2450 attaches with (3) M6 x 30mm screws. DO NOT USE 20 mm screw with the Jet 2450.
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set
- 4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws
- 4 x Stainless Steel T-nuts
- Foil Wing Covers & Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver