Whether wake foiling, wakesurfing, foil surfing, foil kiting or kitesurfing, this board lets foilers do it all, and with ease. Designed initially with wakesurfing and foiling in mind, the Hover Wakesurf has the ideal outline, volume and rocker for performance riding. Attach any of the Naish Jet foils to a board and add a whole new level of riding.
Experienced foil surfers will appreciate its nimble handling. Kiteboarders have also
latched on to the Hover Wakesurf as a do it all board for strapped/strapless kitesurfing
and foil kiting.
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top for use without the foil
- Fast Rocker Line = Speed while surfing the wake
- Kick in the Tail = Tight turns
- Compact Balanced Outline = The ability to carve a nice turn in the pocket, ideal for small waves and boat wakes.
- Perfect Buoyancy = Easy starts
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Easy adjustable foil set up
- Footstrap Inserts = More options for foiling and kiting
Naish Jet foils feature a medium aspect ratio delta-wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver the optimum combination of early lift, speed, and turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for foil surfing as well as a wide range of disciplines from windsurfing and wing-surfing to downwind kite foiling. The 1050 and 1250 are the go-to sizes for surf foiling in faster, steeper surf. These wings are also an excellent option for light wind kite foiling and windsurf foiling on crossover style boards. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 320 back wing, which gives the complete setup more intuitive turning and response for pumping.
To make the S26 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra-lightweight and strong.