Naish aluminum masts have been redesigned entirely for S25, achieving weight savings of 25%, increased stiffness in both bending and torsion as well as a new mast geometry offering easier control at any speed. They feature a new bonding system, which makes them a single unit with the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system.
- New Mast Geometry = Easy control at any speed
- 25% Lighter = Increased top end performance
- Stiffer in both Torsion & Bend = Direct response to rider input
- Bonded Board Mount and Fuselage Connection = Sealed with no water leakage
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum = Stiffness + corrosion resistance + low weight