The Alana paddle is for any female paddler, no matter where or how they paddle. With its easy adjustment, lightweight and perfect alignment, the Alana paddle provides unmatched performance and versatility. Utilizing 100% UD Carbon for the blade and 85% Pre-preg Carbon for the shaft grants a nice balance between stiffness and flex-curve providing just the right amount of energy absorption for anything from racing and touring to wave riding or general cruising. Durable and comfortable, the Alana is the women’s “do-it-all” design that is long-lasting and gentle on the joints.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- Anti-twist Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- RDS Shaft = Accommodate smaller paddlers + more flex + forgiving shaft
- UD Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Best weight, stiffness & price combination
- ABS Rail = Blade protection