For the high level rider looking for the ultimate in lightweight performance, as well as some "user friendly" features to help with figuring out first time tricks!
Meagan is evolving our sport and pushing the LF engineers to improve her product. With the AERO M.E. weighing 5.35 pounds, our R&D team helped take her riding to the next level. Made from a lightweight AERO core with C4 carbon reinforced top and base...this is Meagan's lightest board yet. Progress your riding to levels unimaginable.
- Meagan Ethell Pro Model
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Lightweight CNC'd AERO Core
- C4 Carbon Reinforced Top & Base
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center Into Slight "V" | Quad V Tip Channels
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138
130: 50-120 lbs
134: 70-140 lbs
138: 100-170 lbs