We love this foil package. The beautiful high end construction 2020 Naish 5' Hover WakeFoil Board is the one board to do everything. Wakesurf foil, regular wakesurf, kitesurf foil, kitesurf. It comes complete with fins, and unlike most wakesurf foil boards, has footstrap inserts (footstraps sold separately) which make it easier to get up or waterstart and allow for jumping.
The 2020 Naish Jet Foil has a large front wing of 1650cm (which is larger than the Slingshot FSURF, Slingshot FWAKE, and the Liquid Force wings). This large wing makes it much easier for beginners to learn to drop the rope, and for experienced riders to explore the second or third wake behind the boat. The foil comes stock with a 65cm mast which is not too high for learning, but good height for pumping the board, and plenty of depth for getting over the wake. The Naish Abracadabra Plate allows the foil to be disconnected from the board with the turn of one toolless bolt - ideal for storing and transporting the foil. Naish has made their foil parts from 2018-2021 compatible, which means as you progress, it is easy to add different size wings and/or masts.
Whether you are wake foiling, wake surfing, foil surfing, foil kiting or kitesurfing, if there’s a wave the 2020 Hover Wake 5’0” with the 2020 Naish Jet 1650cm Foil is your ticket to fly.
From the Manufacturer:
2020 Naish Hover 5' Board
Designed initially with wake surfing and foiling in mind, the Hover Wakesurf has the ideal outline, volume and rocker for performance wake surfing. Adding another dimension to the behind-the-boat experience attaching any of the Naish Jet foil sets to the two 10” US-Box track system allows users to rise above the waters surface and wake foil and opens the possibility of riding the second and third wakes. Wake foiling also eliminates the need for glassy waters, making choppy afternoons butter smooth.
Built with a strong, yet light, double bamboo sandwich with multiple footstrap inserts and provided thruster fin set, the Hover Wakesurf also opens the door to riding possibilities beyond the boat. Experienced foil surfers will appreciate its nimble handling. Kiteboarders have also latched on to the Hover Wakesurf as a do it all board for strapped/strapless kitesurfing and foil kiting.
At first sight it’s clear the Hover Wakesurf has the potential for massive amounts of fun on the water no matter what the situation.
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top for use without the foil
- Fast rocker line = Speed while surfing the wake
- Kick in the tail = Tight turns
- Compact balanced outline = The ability to carve a nice turn in the pocket, ideal for small waves and boat wakes.
- Perfect buoyancy = Easy starts
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Lightweight Durafinish
- Two 10” US boxes = Easy adjustable foil set up
- Footstrap inserts = More options for foiling and kiting
|5'0"/152.4 cm||18 3/4"/47.6 cm||2 3/16"/5.6 cm||21.8 L|
2020 Naish Jet 1650 Foil
Continuing to progress at the forefront of foiling, the 2020 Jet 1650 foil sets feature a multitude of new developments. The results set a new performance standard for surf and SUP foiling while offering versatility and performance for kite, wake and windsurf foiling. To achieve this, several design advancements have been implemented:
- All 2020 Jet front wings are new designs and set the standard for their combination of lift, turning ability and speed. The Jet 1650 front wing is comparable to our 2019 surf L front wing. The new design delivers the same amount of lift, but offers better pumping ability, better speed potential as well as better, more intuitive turning.
- The set comes with our Stabilizer 450 which complements the new front wing by adding a dramatic amount of "fore and aft" stability. Its foil, outline and wing tip angles combine that stability with better more stable turning.
- The Jet 1650 setup also works great as a wake foil option for heavier riders and smaller wake sizes. It can also double as a very light wind option for freeride kite and windsurf foiling - especially in combination with our Hover Crossover boards. For the wind related crossover applications we recommend to buy longer accessory masts for best performance.
- Wing weights have decreased throughout the range along with a new wet sanded finish on all wings to optimize the surfaces for top speed.
- The redesigned fuselage introduces a new fixed back wing connection which increases the strength and stiffness of the wing-fuselage system.
- The front wing connection is modular with our previous year models and with an accessory adapter, 2020 stabilizers can be fit for older generation fuselages (2018 and 2019).
- For 2020, Jet foil sets mast lengths have increased from 55 cm to 65 cm for improved pumping and turning performance.
- All 2020 aluminium masts feature a new finish which combines the accuracy of the sandblasted finish with wet sanded surface optimization for ultimate stability and speed.
- The Abracadabra system comes with all complete Jet foil setups. The system has been optimized by increasing the thread length of the set screw for a stronger connection and tighter fit. A brand new tooless set screw has also been designed that allows users to mount our foils to the board without a tool.
- New Titanium assembly hardware sets all but eliminate any potential corrosion issues. All hardware has also changed from Phillips head to Torx, allowing better leverage without the need to apply as much downward pressure as required by the Phillips head. A Naish Torx T30 driver is also included with every complete foil set.
- Included with each foil set are covers for the front wing and stabilizer as well as a carry case that protects your foil gear when dismantled for storage or travel while also reducing waste from packaging.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
• Abracadabra Plate
• 65cm Mast
• Surf Fuselage
• Jet 1650cm2 Front Wing (4.8 Aspect Ratio)
• Stabilizer 450cm2 Backwing
• Titanium Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
• 4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts
• Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case