- Be sure to use a Metric 6mm fin-bolt.
- Be cautious not to cross-thread the fin-bolt
- Be sure to get a least 12 complete turns into the PowerPlate. (Max # of turns is 16 or 3/4"). You may need a longer screw.
- Be certain to tighten the fin bolt hard enough to compress the foam. Check & tighten as needed.
- If your board has a big V-bottom, add extra foam to outer plate edges to add lateral stiffness.
- Use a leash regardless of your foil/fin-box setup. Impact with a log or other could cause your foil to sink.
- Adjust the head or plate mounting bolts to your preferred fore/aft position.
Wing Forward=More lift
Wing Rearward=Less lift (better learning)
Notes: Now fits Naish Foils hole alignment plus others! See image detailing spacing between holes to determine compatibility.
The PowerPlate has a 12 month warranty against manufacturers' defects. This does not include damage from impact or loss/damage to your foil or board regardless of impact or not.