RRD S25 Compact Free Foil Sail
- Large Dacron luff panel for low end power, and extreme depower.
- 3 battens in the smaller sizes for light weight, maneuverability and the most free feeling possible.
- Additional batten below the boom in the large sizes for improved pump-ability and low end.
- NEW quick release Compact Series batten tensioner to speed up rigging and derigging.
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||HEAD||RIG PACK|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||4,0||169||367||370 COMP FREERIDE||3||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||5,0||169/174||403||370 COMP FREERIDE||3||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK|
|COMPACT FREEFOIL||5,8||175/180||447||370 + 60 COMP FREERIDE||4||FIXED||FREERIDE RIG PACK|
With The RRD Y26 Compact Freeride HD rig
The mast comes in multiple sections not only reducing the size, but also allowing different lengths for different sizes of sail. The boom neatly splits in 2 for transportation and also included in the back pack is the extension. For Y26 we improved the boom connection on both models, giving an ‘invisible join´ for zero compromise. Just add you Compact Series sails for the ultimate in convenience. The future is Compact.
- New improved boom connection with ‘invisible’ join allowing for smooth hand movement whilst sailing.
- 370/430 mast combo, meaning whatever size sail you use, you have the perfect length mast and optimum performance.
- ‘HD’ Performance featuring C80 mast, T9 Alloy boom, HD 34cm Alloy Extension and standard back pack .
- ‘Pro’ Performance featuring C100 mast and slim full carbon boom, HD 34cm Alloy Extension and ‘Pro’ wheeled back pack
|MODEL||MAST (5 piece)||BOOM (2 piece)||EXTENSION||BACKPACK||WEIGHT|
|COMPACT FREERIDE HD||370-430 (80% carbon)||170 / 220 (alloy)||35 cm (alloy)||No Wheels||18,2 Kg ±5%
(3 Sails included)