Boardsports Charitable Projects
BOARDSPORTS is committed to helping organizations, events and projects create a meaningful difference in the following areas:
- The protection of and access to our beaches, lakes and skate parks.
- Opportunities for low-income, at-risk, disabled, and terminally ill youth to participate in sports.
- The promotion of sports safety.
Some of the organizations and events we are proud to help and encourage you to support as well are:
- Chill Foundation (www.chill.org)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper(www.waterkeeper.ca)
- Toronto Windsurfing Club (www.torontowindsurfingclub.com)
- Dr Tom Pashby Sports Safety Fund (www.drpashby.ca)
- Ontario Kiteboarding Association (www.kiteboardontario.com)
- Toronto Youth Development (www.torontoyouth.org)
- Hospital for Sick Children (www.sickkids.ca)
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
If you have a charitable organization, event or project that has objectives similar to those of BOARDSPORTS, we encourage you to contact us via email at: [email protected].